Saturday 5 May 2012

HARD DAY AT THE OFFICE

The sun finally shone for a time today and I got out for an hour or so

Despite the existence of crowds brought out by the combination of dry weather and the holiday weekend I found it difficult to find material to shoot and a lot of what I did take was rather blown out by the bright conditions.

Of the limited shots I took these were about the best of a bad bunch and I've attached my own comments to them....

A lower angle would have worked much better.

Neither one thing or the other this. In either silhouette or full light this could have worked. 

Two strangers standing uncomfortably together. It's just a bit flat. 

Born to dance - she was moving out of shot so unfortunately I couldn't get any more of the musician in the frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment