Sunday 22 April 2012

MICRO FOUR THIRDS IT IS THEN

After much deliberation and hesitation I finally went and did it.

I walked into a local camera shop, traded in my entire Canon system and ordered the Olympus E-P3 kit in Black with the 17mm lens and for good measure added the Olympus12mm f2.0 ZUIKO Digital ED and the Olympus 45mm f1.8 ZUIKO Digital ED.

It felt strange letting it go after all these years but it's lack of portability meant it wasn't getting enough use and it  was time to move on.

I got to handle an E-P3 in store for the first time and I was really impressed with the touch screen focus and face recognition. It felt right straight away and I know that me and it are going to get along well.

It will hopefully all be in my hands by next weekend and I'll be able to road test it properly and provide a further update on here.



No comments:

Post a Comment